Wyckoffanalytics – Market Profile And Volume Analytics
Instant Delivery, You will Find Download Link Delivered Directly into Your Email.
- 24/7 Contact Support & Fast Chat
- Original Courses HD Quality
- Courses Are Updated
- Checked Download Links
- Guaraneed Safe Checkout
[Download] Wyckoffanalytics – Market Profile And Volume Analytics
This DVD features renowned trader-educator Damon Pavlatos, who will introduce you to Market Profile and Volume Analytics, which offer a formidable price-volume complement to the Wyckoff Method and other trading systems. Market Profile analysis is premised on the notion that any freely traded market behaves like an auction. This allows us to zero in on where the more patient, well-informed, deep-pocketed buyers and sellers are most active, giving us insight into the strength of Supply and Demand at different price levels. Plotting the relative volume of trades occurring at specific prices, Market Profile charts isolate value zones identified and created by institutions, helping retail traders to see order flow and to anticipate directional bias during consolidations (in any time frame) as well as price levels where reversals are likely to occur.
Many traders have heard of Market Profile analysis or seen charts with multi-colored horizontal volume histograms, but have little knowledge of how extraordinarily well this approach shows the real-time dynamics of Supply and Demand in relation to different prices. With his decades of experience in trading using Market Profile and Volume Analytics, Damon will demystify these charts in presenting a foundational three-webinar course that all traders – from novice to advanced – can benefit from.
July 8: During this session, Damon will cover:
· The origins of Market Profile analysis.
· An introduction to Auction Theory and its practical importance to trading
· How to use Market Profile to determine who is driving the market
July 15: In this session, Damon will explain how:
· Market Profile has advanced using Volume Analytics
· These tools identify when markets are in a trend or consolidation mode
· His floor-trading experience was transformed to the screen
July 22: The final two hours will be devoted to:
· Using Auction Theory and technical analysis together to spot trade flow
· Diving deep into the 24-hour markets using Market Profile
· Finalizing how to integrate his 41 years of trading experience and knowledge into a trading plan
· Reviewing the material from all 3 classes.
Files will be delivered via Google Drive